January 29, 2020 at 10:51 am #11992
On Thursday, January 30, RUNE II will receive the January Quality of Life patch 1. All players will need to close RUNE II and download this update from the Epic Games Launcher. Upon successfully receiving this update, all official and unofficial servers will need to be restarted to the current version of RUNE II.
RUNE II Jan 30, 2020 Update Patch Notes:
- Added patch note box in-game. Hello world!
- Greatly increased Loki’s loot pool.
- Previously Loki’s loot pool held 4 items. Now it holds 19 items, including Fire Giant Blood, All Metal, Gold Ore, and more.
- Using a whetstone in a longhouse now repairs all items in your hotbar and all currently equipped armor.
- Note: Some items cannot be repaired.
- Added the ability to loot and wield the artifact bosses’ weapons after killing them.
- Doubled the amount of time lore stone readings stayed on screen from 7 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Added a direct connection to servers menu.
- Added server hosting FAQ in game.
- Added a vanity camera. Players can rotate the camera around their character by holding sprint (left shift by default) while stationary.
- Added a toggle for auto forward (V by default).
- Now you can manage your inventory and sail at the same time!
- Added a freezing meter.
- Increased light source from torch.
- Made the Age of Night much, much more dark.
- This is the first step of how we want to overhaul the Ages of Ragnarok system. More information to come soon.
- Game performance and optimization improvements.
- Fixed an issue where equipping items with a higher defense rating would automatically equip over your already-worn armor.
- Fixed an issue where armor and other items would fall through the world.
- Now, items only automatically equip if the slot the item is for is empty. So if you’re not wearing bracers and pick up some bracers, they will automatically equip.
- Fixed an issue where your god’s dialog would repeat the same line every time you entered a Loki zone.
- God dialog when entering a Loki zone is on a global cool down of 30 minutes. The timer starts on the first instance of that dialog playing for that age.
- Fixed an issue where the frame rate would not go above 60 even when the “VSync” box was unchecked.
- Fixed an issue where turning the music and sound effects volume all the way down did not stop the music or sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where items would stack on top of each other in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where damage numbers would still show up on damage-over-time attacks (like firebombs or poison swords) even if the damage number box was unchecked in the options menu.
Find a bug? Help us squash it by reporting it at /forum/community/bugs-other-issues/ !
Edit: We have identified an issue in 1.0.130 preventing players from locally hosting their own server. Our engineering team is investigating. This does not affect single-player, official servers, and G-portal hosted servers.
Edit 2: RUNE II Update 1.0.134 has been deployed. All players will need to close RUNE II and download this update from the Epic Games Launcher. Upon successfully receiving this update, all official and unofficial servers will need to be restarted to the current version of RUNE II.
• Fixed an issue where players were unable to host their own servers
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.