June 7, 2020 at 11:40 am #12391
• Build number: 1.1.14731
• Detailed description of bug: both left and right mouse buttons dont work roughly 30% of the time while in combat. Im beating them to death slowly but surely. Current record is about 15 clicks with the left mouse and my character just stands there, staring wistfully off into the distance. the distance usually being a rapidly approaching axe. And dont get me started on blocking, fancy going to the trouble of putting a system in place where you can stagger enemies with a well times block only for once again, my guy to just stand there and take it like a true champion of valhalla. This is NOT a rare occurence. There is also some minor sluggish response times while out of combat, but nothing comparable. On bad occasions the problem doesnt clear itself up whatsoever until I move the character, for some reason that movement resets whatever blockage has been caused in command qeues. The problem seems at its absolute worst when theres more than three enemies in one setting, when that happens even the dodge function seems to start acting up now and then.
wouldnt have even minded but for the claim that you guys feel like combat is n a good place after the lazarus update.. sheesh.. what was it like before?
• Can you reproduce this? – yes.
• If reproducible, what steps did you take to reproduce this? – fought things until it crapped out on me. give it ten minutes.
• What were you doing before it happened? – winning fights =(
• About how long was your current play session? – about an hourish, wasnt really watching the clock.
• Screenshot or Video of the issue? – lol, no. I dont want my shame recorded like that.
• Operating System: windows 10 64 bit
• CPU:AMD ryzen 7 2700x 3.7GHZ try saying that ten times fast
• GPU: gtx 980ti
on the off chance you want the mouse type too in case its just a hardware issue that you know about already its this : Logitech G402
June 8, 2020 at 4:09 pm #12394
This sounds like it could be an issue with your mouse. Do you have another mouse you could try this with?
June 9, 2020 at 6:47 am #12402
Nope! And to follow up with the phrase that has got to be the user equivilent to the eternal question “have you tried turning it off and back on again”;
it works perfectly fine with no glitches on whatsoever on everything else at all other times. Any suggestions? Im not opposed to getting a new mouse if only to have a spare, but im obviously not going to get another logitech if there is an issue between your game and logitech mouses in particular. That’d be like replacing green expanding foam with yellow expanding foam for a job where expanding foam doesnt work.
if that’s even possible.
June 10, 2020 at 12:38 am #12403
I personally use a Logitech G502 Wireless Lightspeed with no issues. I’ll ask around on our team and see if anyone has a Logitech G402 mouse.
June 24, 2020 at 2:07 pm #25978
We have investigated this issue and have been unable to replicate it with a variety of mice and PC setups. Our recommendation is that you try a different mouse.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.