March 10, 2020 at 2:39 am #12077
RUNE II PTR 1.0.372 Patch Notes – March 10, 2020
* Improved environment-based recoil for long weapons like 2 handed swords and hammers
* Added a red glow to the player’s heavy attack.
* Increased max stamina to 300.
* Made stamina no longer prevent dodging/lunging. Instead, dodging/lunging is still possible but is slower.
* Food no longer restores health.
* Added a hunger system.
* Hunger caps your stamina, decreasing your max stamina as you get hungrier. Eating food counteracts hunger.
Movement and animations
* Added new blade recoil animations for all weapons for male and female characters
* Updated dodge animations
* Fixed an issue where players could dodge in midair while dodging left.
* Goodbye, flying Viking.
* Added a dodge roll that can be done during regular dodge.
* Added a winded animation state when the player is at low stamina.
* AI now smoothly rotate toward you when they start running after you instead of snapping their rotation.
* Dramatically decreased the rate at which all enemies will drop weapons or armor.
* Now, all enemies are more likely to drop consumables, ammo, or crafting materials.
* Reduced amount of force runes to come out of small chests.
* Added teleport runes, stamina runes, and health runes into small chests loot pool.
* Increased all metal drop rate from Loki chest in Vigrid Plain.
* Enemies now get higher in level the further out you get from Heimdall’s tower.
* There are some exceptions to this, such as the tutorial island of Old Wotenkeld.
* Adjusted “dodge per level” and “block per level” for all enemies against players
* Increased frequency of AI jump attacking you
* Increased range that AI kung fu circle around the player
* Fixed an issue where AI would interrupt their own lunge attacks
* Rebalance all the enemy resistances and reaction types
* Made enemy lunge task take the correct time according to the actual animation.
* Sped up some heavy attacks that were currently too slow.
* Allow AI to dodge while attacking in certain cases.
* Scaled up AI attack speed with their levels.
* AI at level 1 attack at .8 speed.
* At level 50 they’ll be at 1.3 speed.
* Added visual differentiation of all human enemies.
* Updated wolf pathing to ensure it doesn’t get stuck.
* Fixed an issue where AI would dodge but not play their dodge animation correctly.
* Rescaled all AI in preparation for future changes.
Open World Events and Levels
* All enemies now have a level that is displayed by their name
* Updated enemy conning colors based off level difference vs player level:
* Artifact bosses and high value targets: purple
* Over +10: Red
* Over +5: Orange
* Over +1 Yellow
* At level: White
* Under -1: Blue
* Under -5: Green
* Under -10 Grey
* Open World Level Zones:
* White: 1-50
* Green: 1-10
* Yellow: 4-25
* Orange: 8-35
* Red: 18-45
* Purple: 30-50
* Black: 40-50
* All Open World Events (OWEs) now have a level range in accordance with the above zones.
* All Open world events scale to nearest player level even if they’re not explicitly triggered by a player.
* Added base damage of 100 to player.
* Adjusted the Age of Night so players can see themselves better while keeping the age dark.
* Updated weather transitions within the Age of Night
* Updated visuals on the Age of Frost
* Adjusted Sky brightness and snow coverage for Age of Frost.
* Added post processing settings to make Age of Frost more bleak and isolated.
* Added support settings for smooth curves instead of linear for day/night cycle transitions.
* Toned down Berserk Rune post processing effects.
* In layman’s terms: No more “the worlds gone mad” vector lines.
The forum ‘PTR Announcements and Patch Notes’ is closed to new topics and replies.