I’m here to tell you what I noticed in my first hour of Rune 2.
Build Number: 1.1.14177
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
CPU: I7-8750H (I have a Notebook)
GPU: GTX 1060 (6GB)
RAM: 16GB (2×8 2666Mhz)
Graphically I played with these settings:
1) I have found quite a few drops in frame rates. In general, the frame rate has remained stable.
2) I have encountered some graphic bugs. That is, I was stuck inside the rocks.
3) I tried to play with the gamepad (Xbox one x). As far as I understand, it is not supported very well. A recurring problem was when I had to jump forward. By moving the analog stick forward and pressing the ” A ” key, instead of jumping forward, the character dodged.
I noticed these two problems:
1) The secondary missions are continuously repeated. It is as if I have never done them.
2) On each island, I am continually attacked by groups of bandits. In continuous wave practice with a 1-2 minute break. I don’t have time to explore.
1) The secondary missions are no longer giving me problems. But, the primary missions are continually re-proposed to me. For example, I am currently in the 4th Age, yet it continues to give me as primary mission what must be done as the first mission. That is to destroy the “monoliths” and subsequently kill the first mini boss.
2) There are problems with the Italian translation. Many objects are half in English and half in Italian.