May 29, 2020 at 11:52 pm #12338
Mouse – Can’t move left, right or up or down. No mouselook.
Left and right mouse click function.
What information can I provide so we can figure out how to fix this?
June 1, 2020 at 4:23 pm #12354
I have the same issue. I can rotate the model when creating a character but once the game starts, I can’t rotate the screen.
June 2, 2020 at 2:32 pm #12356
I’m having the same issue.
June 2, 2020 at 9:12 pm #12357
Can you please provide this information?
• Build number:
• Detailed description of bug:
• Can you reproduce this?
• If reproducible, what steps did you take to reproduce this?
• What were you doing before it happened?
• About how long was your current play session?
• Screenshot or Video of the issue?
• Operating System:
The build number can be found on the main menu screen in the lower right corner.
Additionally if you have any media such as a screenshot, video, or GIF that shows the issue, please attach it within your post.
For media, good hosting websites are…
Videos: YouTube or Vimeo
June 3, 2020 at 6:00 am #12360
• Build number: 1.1.14691
• Detailed description of bug: Can seem to do everything in the game but look up/down/left/right with my mouse.
• Can you reproduce this? Yes
• If reproducible, what steps did you take to reproduce this? Happens every time I play the game.
• What were you doing before it happened? Downloading the game or verifying the files of the game.
• About how long was your current play session? About 5 sessions, 3 – 5 minutes each.
• Screenshot or Video of the issue? Hard to screen shot not being able to turn.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Prod 64bit – Version 1909
• CPU: Intel Core I5 9600K
• GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2070
• RAM: 32gb
• Mouse: Logitech 9600 Gaming Mouse
• Keyboard: Razor Blackwidow Ultimate
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, verified the files in Epic, rebooted, and verified that I have the latest mouse and keyboard drivers installed.
June 3, 2020 at 11:18 am #12361
Build number: 1.1.14691
• Detailed description of bug: Everything seem to work except rotating with the mouse (looking up, down and sideways).
• Can you reproduce this? Yes.
• If reproducible, what steps did you take to reproduce this? The problem starts as soon as I start the game.
• What were you doing before it happened? Downloaded & installed it and created a character.
• About how long was your current play session? As soon as I start the gameplay the issue occurs.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64bit
• CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
• GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2070
• RAM: 16384MB
• Mouse: Not sure, but a Plexigear optical is what it says on the mouse
• Keyboard: Microsoft Wired keyboard 600
June 4, 2020 at 1:57 pm #12374
It sounds like your local appdata folder may have some corrupt data in it preventing your mouse from moving correctly.
Can you please delete the RUNE folder located in C:\Users\\AppData\Local, verify RUNE II from within the Epic Games Launcher, and then try again?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.